Posted on May 15, 2018
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
What information we collect about you
How we use your information
When and with whom we share your information
How long we retain your information
Cookies & other similiar technologies
Third party advertising and analytics
Storage & Processing
Changes to this Privacy Notice
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We need to collect information about you to provide you with the services or the support you request. The type of information we collect can vary depending on the country from which you access our services. Additionally you can choose to voluntarily provide information to us.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect information you provide when you sign up for our newsletter, place an order, create an account, download a free resource, communicate with us or otherwise use our services. We collect information about you when you use our services including:
Identification Information: Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other contact and demographic information when you place an order through our store or use our services including your IP address.
Financial Information: Information such as a payment card number and other publicly available information.
Transaction Information: Maranatha! Music only collects personal information when you request our services and only uses the information collected to provide those services for you. If you choose to make a purchase, you will be asked to provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to process your order. Maranatha! Music handle all of this data with the utmost confidentiality.
Other Information You Provide: Information that you voluntarily provide to us including your survey responses, participation in contests, promotions or any other prospective seller marketing forms or devices for improvements, referrals or any other actions performed on our site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
We collect information about you and the devices you use to access our services such as your computer, mobile phone or tablet. The information that we collect includes:
Device Information: Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our services.
Use Information: Information about how you use our services, including your access time, "log-in" and "log-out" information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the domain name of your internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page you visit on our website, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your visit or use of the Services, and other clickstream data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
Providing, Improving, and Developing our Services
- Determining whether services are available in your country
- Processing or recording payment transactions
- Otherwise providing you with the Maranatha products and features you choose to use
- Displaying your historical transaction information
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services
- Developing new products and services
- Delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages including to resolve disputes, collect fees and provide assistance for problems with our services
- Improving, personalizing and facilitating your use of our services
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use of the performance of our services
Communicating with You About our Services
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services
- Conducting surveys and collecting feedback about our services
Protecting our Services and Maintaining a Trusted Environment
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account, including to dispute chargebacks on your behalf
- Protecting our, our customers rights or property or the security or integrity of our services
- Enforcing our Terms & Conditions or other applicable agreements or policies
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees and provide assistance with our services
Advertising and Marketing
- Marketing of our services
- Communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, contest, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and rewards offered by us and select partners
- If we send you marketing emails, each email will contain instructions permitting you to "opt out" of receiving future marketing or other communications
To learn about your choices regarding internet based advertising and cross-device tracking please see below.
For any other purposes disclosed to you in connection with our services from time to time
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information about you as follows:
With Third Parties
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g. fraud prevention, identify verification), as well as payment networks, payment card associations, partners providing services on Maranatha's behalf and other entities in connection with the services
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers or other events or activities on our behalf of or in connection with our services
Safety and Compliance with Law
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonable necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g. from tax authorities, law enforcement agencies, etc); (ii) to enforce or comply with our Terms and Conditions or other applicable agreements or policies; (iii) to protect our customers rights or property, or the security or integrity of our services, or (iv) to protect us, users of our services or the public from hard, fraud, or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
With Your Consent
With your consent. For example:
- At your direction or as described at the time you agree to share
- When you authorize a third party application or website to access your information
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you with the services or to comply with applicable law. However even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request to detect or prevent fraud, resolve disputes, to address problems with our services, to assist in investigations, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Certain cookies we use last only for the duration of your web or application session and expire when you close your browser or exit the application. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to use the Services and, as such, will last longer.
- Remember that you have visited us or used the services before. This allows us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive, so that we can provide enough capacity to accommodate all of our users.
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of our services
- Collect data about the way you interact with our services (e.g. when you use certain features)
- Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, including sending information to our third party applications
- Allow third parties to use these tracking technologies to track your behavior on our behalf on our platform/website
- Enable third parties to collect data about the way you interact across sites outside of our services
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the services (including the length of your web or application session) and the location from which you access the services, so that we can improve the services and learn which elements and functions of the services are most popular with our users.
Some of the cookies used in the Services are set by us, and others are set by third parties who deliver services on our behalf.
Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used in the Services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services.
We also may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, track the number of visits to our website and apps, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
Examples of our third-party service providers to help deliver our Services or to connect to our Services include:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our Services perform and how you use them. To learn more about how Google processes your data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. To opt out of Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook: We use Facebook to advertise and market our services. To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/ or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
- MailChimp: We use MailChimp to market our services, communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, contest, promotions, discounts, incentives, surveys, and rewards offered by us and select partners. To learn more about how MailChimp uses your data please visit https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Shopify: We use Shopify to provide our services, communicate with you about opportunities, products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives and to process payments and handle transactions. To learn more about how Shopify uses your data please visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
You may access, change, or correct information that you have provided by logging into your Maranatha Account at any time or by making a request to us using the contact details below, in which case we may need to verify your identify before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting your information.
Deactivating Your Account
If you wish to deactivate your account, you can do so by logging into your account or by emailing us using the contact details provided below.
Do Not Track
You can opt out of receiving promotional messages from Maranatha by following the instructions in those emails, or by changing your notification settings by logging into your Maranatha account. Opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the Services. If you decide to opt out, we can still send you non-promotional communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the “Effective Date” above. The revised version will be effective on the “Effective Date” listed. We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of material changes in how we use your information, including by email, if you have provided an email address. If you disagree with these changes, you may cancel your account at any time. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your consent to any amendment of this Privacy Notice.
656 Officers Row, Vancouver WA 98661
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our notice, or if you believe our notice or applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information have not been respected, you may file a complaint with our Customer Service Team listed above, and we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and address your issue. We may keep records of your request and any resolution.